Dates & Times
Jun 1 | 4:30 PM
32nd Connecticut LGBTQ Film Festival
Fresh Faces: Youth Shorts
Presented in collaboration with Out Film CT and True Colors, this collection of eight short films was selected especially for teens, and will also appeal to adults. Experience these stories of young people coming out, sharing their journeys, and claiming their space in modern society. A talk-back will follow the program. Free admission for anyone aged 18 and younger.
Shorts program includes the following films:
– My Grandson, Charlotte, 2019, UK, 13 min
– Beauty, 2018, Canada, 23 min
– Darío, 2018, Colombia/ Germany, 15 min, in Spanish with English subtitles
– I Put the Bi in Bitter, 2018, USA
– Brothers, 2018, USA, 9 min
– OUT on the Streets, 2018, USA, 17 min
– Listen, 2019, UK, 5 min
– Welcome to the Ball, 2019, USA, 5 min, in English and American Sign Language with English subtitles
A talk-back will follow the program.
Free admission for anyone aged 18 and younger.