Are you the one?
Be a part of the art. Join the Real Art Ways team.
Grant Writer (part-time)
Real Art Ways, a dynamic and innovative arts organization, seeks a Grant Writer to join our team. This is a part-time (20 hours/week) position. The Grant Writer is responsible for writing proposals, reporting to funders, and researching prospective funders. Will work closely with the Director of Development and the Executive Director.
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Grace under pressure
• Well-organized, attentive to detail, flexible
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Fluency with Word, Excel, data bases
• Understanding and ease with direct communication and constructive criticism
• Work well in a team-oriented environment
• Enthusiasm for Real Art Ways’ mission and work
• Active contributor to a positive work environment
• Creative energy and sense of humor
• Generate and submit proposals for current and prospective funders
• Package grant proposals and generate attachments for applications
• Generate reports for successfully-funded grants
• Update grant language to ensure that new program initiatives are accurately reflected in narratives
• Keep accurate files and records of proposals, grants received and grant reporting
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and you want to be a part of our team we want to hear from you! Please email convincing cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Grant Writer.
Real Art Ways provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Real Art Ways offers part-time, unpaid internships during the fall and spring semester, as well as during the summer. Learning opportunities are typically available in Communications and Visual Arts, with possibilities in other departments.
If you are interested in pursing an internship at Real Art Ways, please email the appropriate department with a cover letter and resume.