One Night In Miami
Starring Leslie Odom Jr.
Directorial debut by Regina King.
On the night of Feb. 25, 1964, in Miami, Cassius Clay joins Jim Brown, Sam Cooke, and Malcom X, and they discuss the responsibility of being successful black men during the civil rights movement.
“The fact that everything they discuss is still so relevant-if not more urgent than ever-makes this more than a mere exercise in re-creating history. The language crackles and the performances shine.” – Leonard Maltin
“Regina King makes an assured feature directing debut with “One Night in Miami,” an engrossing adaptation of Kemp Powers’s 2013 stage play.” – Ann Hornaday, Washington Post
“Full of memorable performances and thought-provoking speeches and arguments.” RogerEbert.com
Updates to Our Cinema:
We have learned and been informed by participating in online presentations with Sten H. Vermund, Dean of the Yale School of Public Health, to plan all aspects of welcoming people back into our spaces.
We have taken great care to make sure the physical space is as safe as it can be.
Please Keep In Mind:
If you are not feeling well, stay home.
Once You Get Here:
– Tickets must be purchased in advance and tickets will be scanned at the cafe upon arrival. (Members will need to sign in to access member privileges.)
– You must wear a mask at all times except when eating and drinking in your seat.
– We have significantly reduced our theatre’s capacity to allow a minimum of 6 feet distance between parties.
– We have reduced our showtimes.
– Our theater will be disinfected after each showing and each seat will be cleaned thoroughly.
– We have maximized the air from outdoors circulating into the theatre and we have increased the air filtration in our system.
– Our staff will check-in prior to each shift to ensure everyone is healthy.
As you return to our physical space, your health and safety is our top priority. To learn about all the steps we have taken to prepare and our new procedures visit our Welcoming You Back page.
Real Art Ways Cinema is designated Cinema Safe. Learn more about Cinema Safe HERE