Harry Chapin: When In Doubt, Do Something
Tickets must be purchased online in advance and seating will be assigned.
Singer/songwriter Harry Chapin (“Taxi” and “Cats in the Cradle”) spent his fame and fortune chasing a dream to end world hunger and poverty, and in the process inspired change and saved lives.
“An uplifting tribute to an impressive human being.” – Los Angeles Times
Harry Chapin in an image from the documentary (Greenwich Entertainment)
We have learned and been informed by participating in online presentations with Sten H. Vermund, Dean of the Yale School of Public Health, to plan all aspects of welcoming people back into our spaces.
We have taken great care to make sure the physical space is as safe as it can be.
Please Keep In Mind:
If you are not feeling well, stay home.
Once You Get Here:
– Tickets must be purchased in advance and tickets will be scanned at the cafe upon arrival. (Members will need to sign in to access member privileges.)
– You must wear a mask at all times except when eating and drinking in your seat.
– We have significantly reduced our theatre’s capacity to allow a minimum of 6 feet distance between parties.
– We have reduced our showtimes.
– Our theater will be disinfected after each showing and each seat will be cleaned thoroughly.
– We have maximized the air from outdoors circulating into the theatre and we have increased the air filtration in our system.
– Our staff will check-in prior to each shift to ensure everyone is healthy.
As you return to our physical space, your health and safety is our top priority. To learn about all the steps we have taken to prepare and our new procedures visit our Welcoming You Back page.
Real Art Ways Cinema is designated Cinema Safe. Learn more about Cinema Safe HERE