Come and watch the film premiere on Monday, August 9 at 6:30PM! Click here for more information.
Eye on Video is part of the Greater Hartford Arts Council’s Neighborhood Studios program, which provides teens the opportunity to learn artistic skills from a Master Teaching Artist, as well as career-skills training to prepare them for today’s creative workplace. Each student also receives a weekly stipend so they don’t have to choose between a quality arts education and a summer job.
This summer we will be hosting 15 filmmaking apprentices in our hybrid virtual and in-person edition of Eye on Video!
• Workshops will cover digital camera operation, screenwriting, editing, collaboration, and post-production.
• Each apprentice will create their own short film which we will premier in a film festival on August 7.
• The program runs from June 28 – August 6.
• All apprentices live in a town within the Greater Hartford Arts Council (GHAC) service area.
• This program is offered free of cost. Instead, apprentices are paid a weekly stipend.
Neighborhood Studio Apprenticeship Guidelines can be found HERE
If you have any questions please email our Education Manager Tina Parziale at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trailer for 2020 “Eye on Video” Film Premiere: