Applications for Eye On Video are now open!
The deadline is April 23.
Eye on Video is part of the Greater Hartford Arts Council’s Neighborhood Studios program, which provides teens the opportunity to learn artistic skills from a Master Teaching Artist, as well as career-skills training to prepare them for today’s creative workplace. Each student also receives a weekly stipend so they don’t have to choose between a quality arts education and a summer job.
This summer we will be hosting 15 filmmaking apprentices in our hybrid virtual and in-person edition of Eye on Video!
• Workshops will cover digital camera operation, screenwriting, editing, collaboration, and post-production.
• Each apprentice will create their own short film which we will premier in a film festival on August 7.
• The program runs from June 28 – August 6.
• All apprentices live in a town within the Greater Hartford Arts Council (GHAC) service area.
• This program is offered free of cost. Instead, apprentices are paid a weekly stipend.
Neighborhood Studio Apprenticeship Guidelines can be found HERE
If you have any questions please email our Education Manager Tina Parziale at email@example.com
Trailer for 2020 “Eye on Video” Film Premiere: