Students on staff.
Hartford students are working and learning as part of the Real Art Ways team.
Each year, Real Art Ways hires student apprentices, giving local high-schoolers the chance to learn from within the arts community and gain experience in a non-profit setting. During their time here, apprentices work with every staff member, taking on projects from all of our program areas including administration, marketing, visual arts, cinema and education.
The Real Apprentices program brings together students from diverse backgrounds for a year-round paid apprenticeship exploring arts at a non-profit organization.
– Must attend high school in Hartford, entering 11th or 12th grade in fall of 2016.
– Interest in many of the following: art, culture, museums, event planning, education, customer service, leadership, marketing, community engagement.
– Must be a responsible, curious, enthusiastic self-starter.
– Willingness to answer phones and communicate via email.
– Must be willing to commit to 6-10 hours per week.
Download the 2016_Apprentice_Description_Application
Questions? Ask Lindsey: email@example.com